West End District, Beaverton OR
PCD is working with Urban Form Development, on the redevelopment of a former Kmart center on a 13-acre site near downtown Beaverton, OR.
- PCD’s team is currently working on construction design and permitting, final plat, and construction management and has been responsible for concept development and land use entitlements.
- Our team is coordinating with TriMet and Oregon Department of Transportation to redesign a transit plaza on-site and design public improvements for the site’s frontages on TV Highway and Murray Boulevard.
- PCD provided site renderings for the client’s marketing effort for residential and commercial units.
- Mixed-use development consisting of 12-buildings with 424 multifamily units and 30,000 sf of commercial and retail space
- Pedestrian-oriented design that includes a “main street” center, pedestrian plaza, and transit plaza
- Community pool center for residents